PRP Platelet Rich Plasma Training & Mesotherapy Basic Training; Basic and Advanced - Theory and Demonstration Practice
PRP "Platelet Rich Plasma-Platelet (platelet, clotted cell) enriched plasma application"
PRP Platelet Rich Plasma & Mesotherapy Training; Basic and Advanced Theory and Demonstration Application
PRP Platelet Rich Plasma & Mesotherapy Training Subjects:
- Face and deep anatomy
- Reasons for aging
- Facial rejuvenation
- A facial aesthetic structure and examination
- What is PRP Platelet Rich Plasma? How does it work?
- Evaluation of various brands,
- Patient selection,
- Side Effects and Prevention,
- Contraindication assessment,
- Application and planning techniques,
- Product preparation and storage conditions,
- Practical procedures,
- Rules after application,
- Legal requirements,
Dermaroller & Dermapen (Microdermal Therapy/ Microneedle Therapy)
A process of creating damage in a controlled manner on the skin. It provides new collagen and vascular development. It is a non-ablative method applied to problem areas such as Face, Neck, Scalp, Hand, and Acne.
By opening micro channels on the skin, it is possible to create both damage and to inject beneficial products into the skin during the procedure. The products used help restore the tissues while they are being repaired.
PRP Platelet Rich Plasma & Mesotherapy APPLICATION AREAS
- Skin renewal, revitalization,
- For custodial bruises and stain treatment,
- Neck and cleavage region,
- Above the hands,
- knee meniscus,
- Abdominal, Leg, Arm, Neck, Hair,
Like the scalp, it is applied on the entire skin surface, which requires skin renewal.
Training Participation Certificate
PRP Platelet Rich Plasma, & Mesotherapy - Dermalpen & Dermal Roller Basic and Advanced Level courses are completed and a total of 2 certificates are obtained.